Project manager for all phases of construction, infrastructure projects for private-sector clients. Experience includes managing crews of up to 150 in a variety of construction/IT projects. Backed by a proven history of on-time, on-budget and high-quality project completions.
- Construction Project Bidding with order and pre-qualification analysis.
- Supply Chain Processes
- Project planning and scheduling, industry scheduling tools, and material management
- Change Control Management
- Multi-site property manager/inspector
- Estimate, Contract, Bid (analysis), for commercial & residential
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong time management skills
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Vendor (Sub) Relations & Management
- Owner Representation threw walk through
- Compliance, Codes, Waiver, Liens, releases & Warranty issues
- General Contractor with MM-1 & MM-2 Contractors License, (Plumbing, Gas) New Mexico License