IT professional with extensive experience of 25+ years in software Industry which includes over 14 yrs in the US. 4 years of Program and competency management under Emerging vertical and New Technology horizontal (practice) mainly in client server, web technology, SOA, BI, ETL, D/W, eCommerce, ALM & ECM. Over 5 years as Sr. Application Architect involved in architecting & designing complex & scalable applications and providing enterprise solutions mainly in BFSI. 11+ years in product development and project management experience and expertise in RUP, Agile, Scrum and other development methodologies. Contributed as Project Director in a global SI at Chennai till recently, having account management, delivery and competency development responsibilities.
- Proven expertise in handling Program management of some key accounts focusing on delivery of on-site/offshore development & testing projects and ODC ASM engagements. Pre-sale supports. Played crucial role in many RFPs which includes major ODC setups, ASM, re-engineering, web development, BI, D/W, Data migration, ECM initiatives
- Leverage strong architectural and technical background and extensive product/application development, maintenance and testing experience in BFSI, Telecom, and Airline areas - Dynamic leader and mentor committed to deliver the quality deliverables under strict time lines, pressure situations and schedules, with proven ability to build teams; inspire and empower individuals to strive toward ever-higher levels of achievement.
- Articulate communicator with strong analytical and interpersonal skills; skilled at collaborating with project teams, interfacing with clients and deploying technology to build successful solutions for clients.
- Highly motivated, positive and goal-oriented, with demonstrated professionalism; imminently suited for Senior Level Role in an established National / Multi National Organization.
- Track record of successfully managing 80 -120 technical resources in different projects with revenue target for 6 – 7 million US dollars, resource dev and mgmt, and involved in CMMI & productivity improvements initiatives.
- Headed COEs (ALM in the beginning and ECM – FileNet subsequently) managing/building competencies & solution offerings, vendor mgmt, technology evangelization & training and working with cross functional teams.
- Technical expertise in JAVA/JEE, EA, SOA, BI, ETL, D/W, ecommerce and ECM
- Domain - BFSI mainly + Teleco and Transportation