Agile coach and Iteration manager with a developer background. Started working in agile enviorment in 2007 as a developer. From there I moved more and more to coaching and supporting dev teams in there work and took my CSM in 2008. Since then I have been acting as Scrum Master, Agile coach and Iteration Manager for multiple team over the enitre world, on-shore, off-shore, near-shore. Faciltating cermonyes and meetings, coaching in the every day work and supporting Product Owners, excectivues and engineers in where to go and how to get there. PLayed agile games, held sessions around Servant Leadership, story writiting and story sizing work shops.
Born and raised in Sweden. Lived and worked in US since fall of 2013.
GAP, Iteration Manager
December 2013 - Present, San Francisco , California, US
Work as Iteration Manager
MeetGeraldine, Agile Coach
October 2013 - December 2014, Oakland, California, US
I coached the executives and the development team in agile principals, Scrum and Kanban Concepts. Help implement new workflow and coached the team in agile development.
Connecta AB, Scrum master
January 2010 - December 2012, Stockholm, Stockholm, SE
• Led a team of web developers as Scrum Master for SEB, Sweden’s 4th largest bank.
• Supervised and delegated work assignments to an international team of developers.
• Initiated a company-wide equality program for employees.
EDB AB, Developer, team lead
September 2008 - January 2010, Stockholm, Stockholm, SE
Consultant, software development.
• Initiated EDB’s company-wide Agile Network.
• Organized lectures and network forums.
• Coached a Swedish development team as a developer in close collaboration with counterparts in Norway.
• Initiated use of Kanban for the Swedish team to increase productivity and efficiency.
Sigma Dynamics AB, Developer
October 2006 - August 2008, Stockholm, Sweden
Developer and part of Scrum team working with Microsoft Dynamics AX