Microsoft, Mgr, IT Ops Program Management
February 2013 - Present, Redmond, WA, US
•Manage project and service portfolios for Platform Services Group within the Azure Organization.
•Serve as Program Manager and ScrumMaster for DNS, RAS, SMTP and Proxy service teams
•Build PM community, offer coaching and mentoring across the organization.
•Develop standards, tooling and maturity model for PM methodology, as well as training and governance framework.
•Develop and driving strategic project initiatives in support of business objectives.
Denali Advanced Integration, Scrum Master and Program Manager
March 2011 - Present, Redmond, WA, United States
• Facilitate cross-group deployment/migration/decommission and planning projects across multiple Global Foundation Services teams and external property groups.
• Manage multiple concurrent projects to help mature capacity and change management programs.
• Coordinate efforts between property groups and netowork security to implement DDoS Threat Management Systems.
• Manage organizational realignment of DNS systems.
• Analyze processes and network support workflows, identify areas of improvement, propose solutions for effective implementation.
Expeditors International of Washington, IS Program Manager
March 2006 - October 2010, Seattle, WA, US
Served as program manager and ScrumMaster leading teams in complete project life cycle management of logistics and supply chain software development programs.
• Responsible for all technical aspects of programs including performance metrics, application support, and data quality.
• Monitored and controlled projects where boundaries, targets and deadlines were often complex and shifting based on business need.
• Successfully led all program teams from waterfall to iterative framework while maintaining optimal productivity and high team morale.