Clarissa is an integrative thinker and innovation expert with more than eight years of experience designing, implementing and managing innovative solutions, from complex projects coordination to organisational strategies execution, aiming to engage teams, departments and organisations to achieve their goals and create business value.
Her business-design experience combined with her coaching skills help companies translate their business goals into actionable steps through transparent processes and business-aligned-behaviour encouragement.
Passionate about transforming organisations and helping them improve their most important organisational feedback loop: culture - honest values - actions.
Doctor of Science from ITA (Instituto Tecnológico de Aeronáutica), focus on innovation in IT and Engineering companies (2014). Master of Science from ITA, focus on efficiency analysis (2007).
Current certifications: Project Manager Professional - PMI, Scrum Master and Scrum Product Owner (Software Agile Methodology) - Scrum Alliance, ITIL.
Fraedom, Process Innovation Advisor
February 2016 - Present, Auckland, NZ
- Identifying process improvement opportunities and provide proactive, strategic solutions and presenting and articulating conclusions and recommendations to the leadership team
Gameloft, Studio Scrum Master
December 2014 - January 2016, Auckland, NZ
Scrum Master at Gameloft NZ studio, focus on introducing an Agile Thinking to improve game development process and deliver innovative products.
Radix, Innovation Manager
October 2012 - October 2013, Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Radix is an engineering and software company that provides technology-based services and solutions to attend to different types of industries, such as Oil & Gas, Mining and Construction.
- Responsible for defining the processes to foster innovation focused on public R&D investments: FINEP (Brazilian Innovation Agency) and BNDES (Brazilian Development Bank).
- Developed the marketing research and strategic plan for the company.
- Project Manager at Salix.
Chemtech, Innovation Manager
August 2008 - September 2012, Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Project and Innovation Manager
- Responsible for the R&D processes. Managed: R&D projects; partnerships with universities; public R&D investments; intellectual property and technological forecasting.
- Responsible for managing an innovation department using agile and lean concepts, applying them to run the innovation processes and people management.
- Experienced in managing software and engineering projects using Scrum framework.