Clarissa Pires. I consider myself as an Agile Innovation Specialist, working on projects to change organizational behaviors aiming of reaching an agile culture and developing innovative products.
Currently, I am a Studio Scrum Master at Gameloft NZ studio, focus on introducing an Agile Thinking to improve game development process and deliver innovative products.
I developed my career working at Engineering and IT services companies, where I held the position of Innovation Manager or Scrum Master, responsible for defining the processes to foster innovation, focus on Agile Processes, People Management and R&D Projects management.
- Doctor of Science from ITA (Instituto Tecnológico de Aeronáutica), focus on Innovation for KIBS (Knowledge Intensive Business Services). Master of Science from ITA, focus on efficiency analysis (2007).
- Current certifications: Project Manager Professional - PMI, Scrum Master and Scrum Product Owner (Software Agile Methodology) - Scrum Alliance.
Gameloft, Studio Scrum Master
December 2014 - Present, Auckland, New Zealand
Scrum Master at Gameloft NZ studio, focus on introducing an Agile Thinking to improve game development process and deliver innovative products.
Radix, Innovation Manager
October 2012 - October 2013, Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Radix is an engineering and software company that provides technology-based services and solutions to attend to different types of industries, such as Oil & Gas, Mining and Construction.
- Responsible for defining the processes to foster innovation focused on public R&D investments: FINEP (Brazilian Innovation Agency) and BNDES (Brazilian Development Bank).
- Developed the marketing research and strategic plan for the company.
- Project Manager at Salix.
Chemtech, Innovation Manager
August 2008 - September 2012, Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Project and Innovation Manager
- Responsible for the R&D processes. Managed: R&D projects; partnerships with universities; public R&D investments; intellectual property and technological forecasting.
- Responsible for managing an innovation department using agile and lean concepts, applying them to run the innovation processes and people management.
- Experienced in managing software and engineering projects using Scrum framework.