Highly effective leader and communicator with proven results, building strategic partnerships with internal and external stakeholders. A visionary people manager and thought leader who has planned and implemented enterprise corporate data strategy initiatives focused on creating business value through people, process and technology. Delivery of a compelling customer value proposition by delivering business value through enterprise IT.
CapTech Ventures, Inc., Agile Coach
July 2017 - Present, Richmond, VA, US
As a Director of our Agile Coaching service offering, Ms. Parcell, helps clients deliver results against some of their most complex business and technology initiatives. Success within our diverse range of clients requires the ability to adapt and perform in numerous Agile environments and Ms Parcell excels in quickly assess the landscape and collaborate to lead an agile mindset shift at both the team and executive level. She is an experienced and skilled strategic partner and thought leader for organizations transitioning to Agile Delivery methodologies.
Capital One, Agile & Innovation Portfolio Leader
February 1998 - July 2017, Richmond, VA, US
Director, Enterprise Data Portfolio Delivery; Lean-Agile Transformation Coach 2013 - 2017
• Enterprise Agile Coach / Transformation Lead and Portfolio Director for Enterprise Data Services; R
• Responsible for delivery, strategy, prioritization, product management and financial management of multi-year +$100MM Big Data and Cloud Computing programs.
• Implemented Agile Scaled Agile Framework in Release Trains, Scrum, and Kanban methodologies; accountable for driving Agile and Innovation improvements and data governance practices.
• Executive Agile Coach for Sr. Leadership team across a Shared Technology Portfolio.
Master Scrum Master & Agile Coach 2010-2013
• Led scope, schedule, and budget development and Backlog Planning business prioritization initiatives. Facilitated daily stand-up meetings with core team, maintaining the burn down and tracked overall team velocity.
• As Agile Coach, worked with multiple teams to educate others on processes; facilitated project retrospective meetings and led process improvement sessions for IT, Business and Data Stewardship.
IT Project Manager & Risk Management Lead 2004-2010
• Lead Project Manager for IT Risk Office Identity and Access Management Program in response to regulatory findings which led to issuance of Capital One Memorandum of Understanding.
• Conducted risk analysis; led implementation of tiered access control system. Created Service Level Agreements to address Sarbanes Oxley regulated systems access.