Seasoned senior level professional possessing demonstrated abilities in managing complex software projects. Effective in project management, business planning, product strategy development, setting priorities and developing successful roadmaps for hardware and software products.
- Practical experience in successfully transitioning development teams from Waterfall to Agile
- Implemented both lean (kanban) and scrum Agile into development teams
- Experience with implementing across a large enterprise with multiple teams.
- Capable of interacting with customers and prospects to define market requirements, and translate these requirements into Epics and stories that the engineering team can use to deliver within specification, on time, and within budget
- Experienced in leading successful cross functional project teams by providing focus and momentum, while working with all levels in the organization
Wells Fargo, Agile Coach | Scrum Master
November 2016 - Present, Charlotte, NC, US
Scrum Master for the Digital Solutions for Business API and Platform Teams
Bank of America, Agile Coach / Scrum Master
October 2014 - October 2016, Charlotte, North Carolina, US
Agile coach for Wholesale Credit Risk Inprmation Sytems as well as scrum master for the Busniess Intelligence group.
Open Systems Technologies, Scrum Master
January 2013 - October 2014, Charlotte , NC, US
As member of the Bank of America Technical Project Execution Office assigned to the Enterprise Credit Risk group. Independently manage the full project life cycle, from initiation through implementation; including requirements gathering and prioritization, defining scope and schedule, obtaining approvals, manage development and testing tasks and troubleshooting.