August 2014 - Present, Wilmington, Delaware, United States
Scrummaster of multiple teams, coached team members, teams and other scrummasters. Promote agility and an environment to support self-empowered and organized teams to flourish. Work with product owners and backlog development, vision building, maintenance and story writing. Recommend organizational and technical options to support an environment of learning, experimenting and growth. I participated in shared responsibility for coordinating organizational activities by facilitating scrum of scrums integration meetings as well as release hardening support.
Yoh at Capital One, Agile Coach and Technical Scrum Master
July 2014 - December 2014, Wilmington, Delaware, United States
Scrummaster for multiple teams and coached team members, teams and as well as other scrummasters. Helped teams be self organizing and more self sufficient through activities and coaching tactics.
JP Morgan Chase, Senior Scrummaster
April 2014 - July 2014, Newark, Delaware, United States
Scrummaster for multiple teams and coached team members, teams and as well as other scrummasters. Provided feedback to the program on improvement opportunities as seen from a new comer.
MEDecision, Inc., Senior Director Application Development/Scrummaster of scrummasters
March 2009 - December 2013, Wayne, Pennsylvania, United States
Responsible for application development, application architecture, maintenance and support, Scrum Team management, cross team coordination and collaboration, coaching and mentoring team members and leaders, initiating process improvements, removal of higher level barriers. Provide overall leadership and management to software development and architecture processes with focus on enterprise software development solutions through agile software development and Scrum.
• Senior scrum master, who coached other scrum masters and teams in self-organization and Agile principles.
• Removed impediments that impacted progress.
• Worked with product owners in the process of product backlog grooming.
• Facilitated kickoff meetings to communicate goals, visions and updates with stakeholders and managers.
• Worked with product management team for product backlog grooming.
• Understood and participated in long-term product planning.
• Motivated teams and individuals with open communication in an effort to help identify issues for faster resolution.
• Continued to manage a Scrum Team dedicated to maintenance and support that utilized scrumban to achieve their priority items while adhering to other Scrum practices.
• Coordinated and defined software development processes for 12 Scrum Teams.
• Built relationships with outside departments, vendors and across the enterprise.
• Releases generated annual gross income of $65 million of product licensing revenue.
• Held role of resource manager of a total staff of 36 full time employees and 39 off shore consultants.
• Developed tracking of metrics for Scrum releases, continually monitored progress and organized re-planning sessions regularly as well as distribute metrics reports to senior stakeholders.
• Successfully implemented the Agile Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD) methodology across 12 scrum teams resulting in overall defect reduction and increased test coverage within sprint deliveries.
• Delivered organizational improvements and collaborated with other departments to increase automated test coverage by over 100% which exceeded departmental objectives for the year.