MATERA Systems, Scrum Master / Scrum Team Member
June 2011 - Present, Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
- - Lead the development team;
- - Interface with the clients;
- - Remove team's blockers;
- - Improve the usage of the framework Scrum and enhance the development process;
- - Train new developers;
- - Support the requirement analists.
- - International experience leading a development cell.
- - Mobile sales app for the biggest satellite television operator in Latin America;
- - Development cell for one of the biggest universities in Brazil;
- - Cash flow system, which is a product for financial industry;
- - Drawee portal for an american Bank;
Compsis, Developer (non-agile)
October 2010 - July 2011, São José Dos Campos, São Paulo, Brazil
Worked in the development of a toll system using JEE technology. Experience in
reporting using JasperReports and using data bases Oracle and SQLServer.
Dextra Sistemas, Scrum Team Member
December 2009 - October 2010, Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
Worked in a development cell, to build a Content Manager System for the biggest
paid television programmer in Latin America. This project required a high
performance environment which was achieved by using pages generation through
templates, REST and JEE technology.
Indra Company, Developer (non-agile)
June 2009 - December 2009, Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
Worked in an huge project for an electricity distributor company. Experience using
Eclipse RCP desktop interface and distributed JEE applications.
Mitah Technologies, Scrum Master
January 2009 - June 2009, Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
Worked in a startup project for traceability. Experience with code generation from
the class model using XSLT.
I were responsible for making the team to follow the agile principles and the framework that was agreed.