FGS-LLC, SCRUM MASTER/SOFTWARE ENGINEER
February 2014 - Present, , US
• Performs functions as both Scrum Master and Team Member. Team rotates Scrum Master responsibilities per release to ensure everyone has experience in this role.
Analyzes requirements, designs and develops software supporting the US Department of Homeland Security mission areas
• Manages Backlog Items, Sprint Schedules, and related processes, develops analysis, estimates and other metrics
• Interacts with customers and senior leadership; coordinates technical solutions
TASC, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING MANAGER
July 2009 - February 2014, , US
• Supervised a team of Engineers, Testers, and Analysts in an agile development environment responsible for product initiatives, “Go to Market” strategies, and Research and Development efforts, and web and mobile development operations. Managed a budget of nearly $2 million
• Instrumental in developing new capabilities for TASC’s Intelligence Operations Unit, a $1.2B line of business
• Reported to Corporate Vice President, executing product strategies, defining new lines of business, and commercial product operations. Instrumental in infiltrating new markets such as Commercial, Intelligence, and Law Enforcement
• Managed projects including full lifecycle of software systems, R&D projects including requirements development, prototype, testing, fielding and operational planning and deployment
• Scheduled and defined milestones, executed as required to accomplish program objectives, and coordinated across organizational teams to enable strategic goals
• Maintained familiarity with corporate capabilities and established new capabilities to satisfy gaps in customer mission areas
• Defined job requisitions, conducted interviews, and hired personnel. Evaluated subordinates.