Experienced Management professional, Certified Agile Coach, Certified Scum Professional, SAFe Agilist, Certified Scrum Master
I am a Software Delivery Expert with over 18 years of working experience. My experience revolves around Project and Delivery Management, Client/stakeholder Management, People Management with high focus on product delivery. I am an enterprising leader with distinguished abilities in motivating team members to maintain deliverables to match the business needs. I have great exposure to both traditional and Agile methodologies.
As a Delivery/Program manager, I have managed multiple cross functional teams and highly complex projects. I have also had the opportunity to manage multiple projects simultaneously. I have excellent international experience, collaborating effectively across cross cultural, cross location global teams and business stakeholders in Projectised and matrixed organisations.
I have demonstrated success in managing Scrum roles such as Scrum Master, Scrum of Scrum lead, Agile Team Coach etc. Being an Agile Coach I have trained/mentored colleagues on usage of Scrum methodologies in real time project environment. I have also taken upon myself to coach the scrum teams to be a 'Performing' teams. I have great understanding and practical knowledge of various Agile methodologies including Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban, etc. I also posses experience in Scaled Agile framework. I have also been part of multiple organisations/Scrum teams during their Agile transformation.
Adeptpros Inc., Delivery/Program Manager
November 2013 - Present, Bangalore, Karnataka
I am a Project/Program Manager, heading all the client facing delivery projects. I handled multiple projects, delivery and teams on Mobile, Web, and testing functions. I handle both Indian and overseas clients and their projects. As an project/program manager, my primary Responsibilities include
- Planning and managing team utilisation.
- Facilitating and managing the project outcome.
- Ensuring the adherence to Agile Scrum methodologies.
- Coaching team and scrum masters on Agile practices and principles.
- Helping address conflicts.
- Planning risk mitigation.
- Managing teams technical/non-technical learning needs.
- Helping with proposals and facilitating technical discussions with potential clients.
Valtech Software Pvt Ltd, Associate Project Manager/Scrum Master
December 2010 - September 2013, Bangalore, Karanataka, India
I worked as an Associate Project Manager, leading a client facing project. I handled multiple teams having Web, DB, and testing functions. As an project manager, my primary Responsibilities were
- Creating and managing schedule to align with the business needs.
- Managing the resourcing and project deliverables
- Managing the requirement flow
- Ensuring the questions/clarifications are provided on time
- Monitoring and Control the teams activities and output.
- Ensure team members professional development.
- Enable teams learning and technology upgrades.
Adea Solutions Pvt Ltd, Team Lead/Scrum Master
March 2005 - December 2010, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
I started as a Support team lead in this organisation and worked my way through to the Team lead for a Development project. In my stint in the organisation, I started working on traditional project methodologies and later moved on to Agile methodologies. As an Agile practitioner, I have performed both as an Agile team member and Scrum Master.
- Creating and managing schedule.
- Monitoring and Control the teams output and development.
- Facilitating the team and delivery.
- Ensure Incremental and Iterative Development.
- Enable teams continuous learning and improvement.