I am a Certified ScrumMaster(CSM) and PRINCE2 (Foundation) certified business analyst, having 14.5 years of Information Technology (IT) consulting experience, with last 6 years as a business analyst.
- Come from a very strong IT consulting background, having worked with leading IT consultancies across UK, USA, Europe and India. Proven business analysis, change management and stakeholder management skills. I have been associated with multiple end to end implementation projects, worked across all the stages of Software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Possess extensive experience in customer facing role, having worked as business analyst at various clients’ sites globally :
Banking (Citibank: New York -USA, AXA: Brussels- Belgium);
Telecom/retail (Orange: Bristol-UK, Vodafone: Staines -UK);
Travel (Thomas cook: Peterborough -UK, First Choice: Crawley-UK);
E commerce (US Government: Maryland –USA, The Mileage company: Crawley-UK).
- Experience in Waterfall and Agile models, being involved in projects with DSDM (Agile) and Scrum (Agile) methodologies. Trained in DSDM (practitioner)-Agile. Certified in PRINCE2 (Foundation) project management methodology.
- Performed roles of Scrum master and product owner for Scrum sprints.
- Well versed with various requirement elicitation techniques like conducting workshops, focus group sessions, user interviews and prototyping. Carried out requirement capturing, elicitation and documentation for complex projects, with stakeholders spread across various organizations and countries. Excellent stake holder management skills with ability to communicate effectively from people at all levels from clients, users, vendors and senior management.
- Ability to analyse and document complex business processes .Experience of formal business analysis processes such as UML, BPMN (business process modeling notation) .Sound experience in process modeling tools and data modeling. Designed user stories, use cases, business process diagram, activity diagrams and workflow diagrams. Created logical data models for proposed systems.
- In depth experience in testing. Involved in end to end functional testing of the delivery. Created test plans, test cases and test scripts. Carried out system integration testing (SIT) and facilitated UAT testing.
- Experience of all stages of the software development lifecycle: from feasibility study /proof of concept stage to post production support. Have ability to communicate effectively with subject matter expert (SME) as well as technical teams and act as a bridge between business and IT. Have sound technical expertise. I am Siebel CRM 8.00 certified and carry extensive experience in database and SQLs.