I am a passionate, professional and versatile Agile/Lean Project Manager with 15 years of experience in varied IT projects and roles.
- I guide software development teams towards best practices, more satisfaction and creativity;
- I empower each team member to increase value and quality of their deliveries;
- I help companies/teams to "convert" their Agile Transformation by fully adopting Scrum or Kanban frameworks;
- I deliver conferences in Organisations and in Software Development Community to promote Agility and Constructive Communication.
Agile Partner S.A., Senier Consultant
January 2015 - Present, Bertrange, LU
I help Agile Partner's client in their Agile Transformation as a Trainer and Caoch.
- Societe General Bank & Trust
ReamCo Ltd, Drive the product from the idea to production
February 2014 - October 2014, Eastbourne, East Sussex, GB
ruvona.com is a new e-commerce site traded by ReamCo Ltd and selling natural and organic cosmetics.
Natixis Assurance, Consultant
February 2013 - October 2013, Paris, Paris, FR
Natixis is an international bank listed on the Paris Stock Exchange offering wholesale banking, investment solutions and specialized financial services. Reporting to the IT Manager, responsibilities include user support for tool and report development. Also carry out Level 2 incidents analysis and diagnostic support.
- Improved processing consolidation and collaborative practices by implementing the Agile method and Kanban practices.
- Enhanced banking management activities and efficiency by rolling out contract supervision tools for “delegated investment profile” administration.