Hewlett-Packard Globalsoft Limited, Program Manager
July 2013 - Present, BANGALORE`, KARNATAKA, India
Working as Program/Project Manager on three different projects for CSCB Group.
Yahoo!, Frontend Lead, Agile Scrum Trainer
June 2011 - Present, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
• Agile Scrum Trainer
• Owing and managing frontend modules in Membership product under Yahoo! Communications program. Responsible for under mentioned modules
o Yahoo! Login
o Partner Login
o Yahoo! Registration
o Yahoo! Member Center
o Yahoo! Mobile Login, Yahoo! Mobile Registration
o OAuth, OpenId, 3rd Party Authentication, Social Chrome Frontend
• Managed Nimbus 2.0, a frontend for Cloud Serving Engine product under Yahoo! on demand Cloud Serving Infrastructure program. Features include
o Deployments Status Listing Dashboard
o Reporting (Deployments, Hosts, Host Node Details, Logs)
o Creating, Upgrading and Patching Deployments
o Data Highway Registry and YDOD
smartData Enterprises India Pvt. Ltd., Project Manager
September 2009 - May 2011, Mohali, Punjab, India
As a Project Manager in an SEI CMMI Level 3 organization; directed successful implementations and support of several commercial business applications.
Job Profile Included:
• Project Management from conception to delivery.
• Oversee development, test, deployment, and support. Communicate status with stakeholders, and resolve issues in a timely manner.
• Key player in process development and improvement.
o SEI/CMM Level 3 Assessment (2003)
Consultant, IT Business Consultant
October 2006 - August 2009, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
• Worked with UNICEF to develop a GIS based MIS application to show all health facilities of Rajasthan on map and created the query engine which can produce reports of all interests.
• Worked with ZNet India as Business Development Manager and Project Manager to enhance their business in local market along with starting a web application development unit.
• Worked at various technical positions being involved in almost all aspects of the software development life cycle including pre-sales client communication and negotiation, requirement definition and analysis, project and team management, prototyping, coding and unit testing, database designing and generating ERD, peer reviews, change management, deployment, documentation, etc.