My name is Adnan Aziz and I am passionate about people and building high performing teams.
As a senior consultant for SolutionsIQ, I travel across USA to help fortune 500 clients.
I've 13 years of enterprise product development experience working with Aviation, Automotive, Accounting, Startup and Marketing industries in USA, SE Asia and Australia.
- Large-scale agile transformation and management experience.
- Lean product development and agile delivery.
- Leading, growing and developing high performing teams in different cultures.
- Strong technical background.
Senior Agile Consultant at SolutionsIQ July 2014 - Present
Iteration Manager at MYOB Nov 2012 - June 2013
Software Development Manager at Experian Sep 2010 - Oct 2012
Leader Developer at Experian 01/2008 – 09/2010
Senior Programmer at Experian 06/2006 – 12/2007
Programmer at Experian 10/2004 – 06/2006
Programmer at Network Overdrive 07/2001 – 09/2004
Skills and Industry Contributions
SolutionsIQ, Senior Agile Consultant
July 2013 - Present, Redmond, WA, United States
- Integrated member of SolutionsIQ coaching team. Working side-by-side with customers on Agile and Lean concepts in scaled environments.
- Coaching Agile project teams with methods such as Scrum, SAFe, Kanban, XP, and Lean Startup.
- Collaborate with account teams and portfolio teams on a frequent basis to deliver value to our customers.
- Facilitate and lead workshops, planning meetings, reviews, and retrospectives.
MYOB, Iteration Manager
November 2012 - June 2013, Glen Waverley, Victoria, AU
- Leadership; Provided leadership and clear direction to cross functional teams in Australia and Malaysia
- Coaching; Coached development and testing teams for MYOB AccountRight Live cloud accounting platform
- Software Development; Introduced and achieved continues delivery state for thick client application
- Agile; Lead initiatives to increase delivery quality and small feedback batch size
- Talent Development; mentor and manage team members to improve their technical and analytical skills for their own professional development
Experian, Software Development Manager
October 2004 - October 2012, Melbourne, Victoria, AU
- Agile Coaching; daily working with scrum masters to understand their impediments regarding team collaboration, removing roadblocks, stakeholder communication and challenges in delivering high value products.
- Developer Relations; writes Agile blog on www.agilehash.com, hosts lighting talks and presents at Agile/Public events.
- Scrum Master; and impediment remover for Agile teams. Facilitating prioritization discussions and helping teams remove technical roadblocks. Helped to create self-organisation culture and facilitating regular stakeholder communications.
- Scrum Developer; Drove integration of Agile, Scrum and TDD practices for iterative product development providing major advantages over legacy Waterfall methods.