Registered Education Provider (REP)
Become affiliated with and endorsed by Scrum Alliance®
Scrum Alliance Registered Education Providers (REPs) are our partners (instructors and training organizations) in delivering:
- Continuing Education (formerly Extended Education) courses
- Certified Scrum Developer® (CSD®) courses
Continuing Education courses are designed to enhance the skills of Agile practitioners by providing additional professional development opportunities that complement the Scrum framework. The REP program is also a means for achieving Scrum Education Units® (SEUs), which can be applied toward the Certified Scrum Professional® (CSP®) certification and the renewal of the CEC and CST® certifications.
REPs who offer Certified Scrum Developer® (CSD®) courses are empowering developers and other technical-minded team members with powerful Agile skills.
Scrum Alliance REP® organizations are evaluated on a regular basis to ensure the highest-quality instructors and courses. All courses offered by REPs have been screened and verified by Scrum Alliance to ensure that the material is consistent with Scrum and Agile principles. Scrum Alliance REP instructors must demonstrate an ability to convey their expertise through courses that contain topics and skills pertinent to Agile practitioners.
As a Scrum Alliance REP, you will receive:
- A REP profile page on the Scrum Alliance website that includes your company logo and description.
- The ability to list your courses on the Scrum Alliance website for increased visibility.
- Online access to your dashboard to easily manage your courses and students.
- Specially designed REP logos and seals to showcase your affiliation with Scrum Alliance.
- Discounted registration for Scrum Alliance conferences and Gatherings.
How to become a Scrum Alliance REP
If you would like to apply to become a REP, please review and complete the application and supporting materials, including the $250 application fee.
How to add courses and instructors as you expand your Scrum Alliance REP business
Once you have been approved as a REP, you may submit additional courses and instructors for review and approval. Please see the application page for detailed instructions.
Become a REP today
Join the ranks of Scrum Alliance REPs, and help others continue their Scrum journey by applying
today. If you have additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org