The preferred mehtod for submitting digital ad files is through direct email or upload to our design department. Please clearly mark your file with Advertiser's name (not the designer's name, design studio, or advertising agency name). Also, please indicate the magazine edition the ad is to run. Digital submissions may be made through email (file size limit) and for larger files through Dropbox:
To advertise in AgileVox, contact email@example.com.
Download Media Kit
Back cover available at earned frequency rate, plus 25 percent. Indside covers available at earned rate, plus 20 percent. All other guaranteed positions available at earned rate plus 15 percent. Orders specifying a position for which a premium has not been paid are accepted only on a request basis, with the publisher retaining the right to determine actual position. If a request cannot be honored, the advertiser will not be billed for the position premium but remains liable for the balance of the order.
General Advertising Specifications
In keeping with industry standards regarding digital ad delivery, AgileVox
is promoting PDF/X-1a as the preferred submission format for all advertising files. We encourage all advertisers to become familiar with the PDF/X standard through these two sources; www.pdfxreport.com
- All high-resolution images must be included
- CMYK or Grayscale only. Convert any Spot colors not intended to print into CMYK
- Minimum resolution of 300 dpi
- Do not nest EPS files within other EPS files
- Save images in TIFF or EPS format, with no ICC profiles embedded
- Only use Type 1 or TureType fonts
- Text containing thin lines, serifs, or small lettering should be restricted to one color