The TAC is the peer review arm of the Certified Scrum Trainer® application process. Together with Scrum Alliance staff members, TAC members evaluate applications from individuals who would like to become Certified Scrum Trainers.
Interested applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Hold the CST® designation for at least two (2) years
- Have actively participated in a Global Scrum Gathering or CST/CEC Retreat within the last two (2) years
- Instruct approximately 300 CSM® or CSPO® students annually
Members of the TAC are required to:
- Actively hold the CST® designation
- Be willing to participate in weekly Skype calls
- Review written applications
- Participate in live TAC interviews with candidates
- Instruct at least 300 CSM® or CSPO® students annually
- Comply with all Scrum Alliance® policies, including those related to confidentiality, conflict of interest, copyright assignment, and Code of Ethics
Scrum Alliance pays a small stipend per completed review.
TAC members serve two-year terms, with an opportunity to be considered for one (1) additional two-year term.
Up to ten (10) community members and two (2) Scrum Alliance staff members.
There are open positions on the Trainer Approval Committee. Interested members must first sign in to their Scrum Alliance account and apply using the link below.
Application Deadline: December 10, 2017