The CEC Application Review Committee is the peer review arm of the Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC) application process. Together with Scrum Alliance staff members, the CEC Application Review Committee evaluates applications from individuals who would like to become Certified Enterprise Coaches.
Interested applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Hold the CEC certification
Members of the CEC Application Review Committee are required to:
- Actively hold the CEC designation
- Review incoming CEC applications
- Provide mentoring and feedback to candidates
- Comply with all Scrum Alliance® policies, including those related to confidentiality, conflict of interest, copyright assignment, and Code of Ethics
Scrum Alliance pays a small stipend per completed review.
CEC Application Review Committee members serve one-year terms, with an opportunity to be considered for up to two (2) additional one-year terms.
Up to five (5) community members and one (1) Scrum Alliance staff member.
There are open positions on the CEC Review Committee. Interested members must first sign in to their Scrum Alliance account and apply using the link below.
Application Deadline: December 10, 2017