Members of the CAL Educator Application Review Committee are required to:
- Hold the CAL Educator (CAL-E) designation (of which a prerequisite is CST® and/or CEC)
- Participate in monthly conference calls
- Review incoming CAL Educator applications
- Provide mentoring and feedback to candidates
- Meet regularly to review and provides feedback on:
- CAL program structure
- CAL learning objectives
- CAL I and CAL II marketing strategies
- CAL I and CAL II educational offerings
- Comply with all Scrum Alliance® policies, including those related to confidentiality, conflict of interest, copyright assignment, and Code of Ethics
Scrum Alliance pays a small stipend per completed review.
CAL Educator Application Review Committee members serve a one-year term, with an opportunity to be considered for up to two (2) additional one-year terms.
Up to five (5) community members and one (1) Scrum Alliance staff member.