There is a wealth of new Agile tools and techniques, new patterns and practices. Learn how best to support and evolve your Agile engineering practices in light of these new capabilities and emerging technologies.
Agile is now a multi-disciplinary field that includes Developers and QA, of course, and also UX Designers, Infrastructure Engineers, Data Scientists, Cloud Specialists and more.
Practitioners from all involved disciplines will gather at AATC2017 to address new advances, new challenges and new directions, to learn from world-class experts, and to practice our craft together.
The 3-day Conference is built around 3 themes, and will explore topics such as:
- New and updated core development practices
- Integration of user experience principles
- Advances in testing practices and automation
- Evolution of tools and techniques that bridge development, deployment and operations
- Growing importance of Big Data across the entire spectrum of activities
Join us at AATC2017. Immerse yourself in a deeply engaging experience which unites engineering and architectural ideas under the umbrella of Agile thinking.