Talk (45 Minutes) - INTERMEDIATE
Learn why design skills, pairing, continuous integration, test driven development, and refactoring are essential to the quality, speed, and sustainability of Scrum software development.
- Automate regression testing with continuous integration
- Propagate knowledge throughout the team with pair programming
- Learn five key code qualities that enable extensibility
- Build cleaner code more rapidly with test-driven development
- Reduce technical debt by refactoring