Abandon waterfall everything! Embrace agile principles to steer your organization. Close the gap between your vision and its delivery!
Learn how to confront waterfall business practices and their limitation on your organization’s ability to scale agility.
- Understand our approach to building a lean / agile organization at scale.
- Understand how agile principles are represented in Value Driven Management.
- Attendees will see examples of artifacts to facilitate (and some real world case studies of)
- Funding smaller increments, more frequently, with iterative feedback and learning the primary tool for reducing risk
- Intentional investment allocation based on categories such as investment horizon, geography, market segment or risk
- Measuring strategic progress using business outcomes at every level
- Using business outcomes to lightly steer an organization; delegating responsibility to the lowest possible level. Teams gain autonomy and leadership doesn’t lose accountability and visibility into progress
- Limiting work-in-progress to enabled disciplined organizational focus - stop starting and start finishing!
- Lightweight planning and governance to transform the traditional PMO to one of lean value delivery - with just enough ceremony and artifacts to facilitate achievement of business outcomes
Learn how to gain buy in from executive stakeholders, business collaborators, and delivery team members to embrace this new paradigm
Hear real world organizational journeys and results - from a waterfall business to value driven management, how to prioritize where to start, common challenges and misconceptions and ways to keep the momentum going.
Learn where to start… some suggestions for what you/ your team /your organization could do now to start