The Scrum Coaching Retreat in Copenhagen will be a fantastic opportunity for you to collaborate with other coaches, learning from each other and producing valuable outcomes that will transform the world of work. The retreat is unlike a conference or gathering which sometimes only scratch the surface on topics, here you will go deep into issues that you are passionate about.
At this event you will form into Scrum Teams and work collaboratively to explore an Agile Coaching topic of your choice, going deep into that subject. As a team you will develop your ideas together, learning and delivering value through a number of Sprints. There will be opportunities for cross team learning and feedback at the Sprint Reviews and during the slack time built into the agenda.
The retreat is a long term learning opportunity; it is about making connections that will continue to be valuable long after the retreat has ended.
The retreats are based around a number of principles:
- Retreat: The event creates time and space for focused learning and growth.
- Scrum: Learning is done using an empirical framework called Scrum.
- Teams: Teams are the heart of Scrum and are a key differentiator at the Retreats.
- Deep: Teams go deep into single topics, rather than covering many broad areas.
- Long: Learning, collaboration, and relationships continue long after the event.
- Shared learning: The event is designed for deep, collaborative, shared learning.
- Two sleeps: Connections are made when our brains are quiet; the two nights of sleep allow for creative idea formation.
Impressions from previous retreats:
The best part of a retreat for me is to collaborate with experienced coaches intensively, which is a great learning and networking opportunity. We seldom have chance to work this way with so many experts.
- Daniel Teng
My biggest takeaway from the Phoenix and Thailand coaching retreats I have been a part of is to be able to connect to fellow coaches, debate, and discuss the art of coaching and also listen to their case studies.
- Madhur Kathuria
Sharing ideas with some of the most experienced Scrum coaches in the world gave me fresh insights into my own work. And it was fun!
- Alan O’Callaghan
It was a fantastic experience. It was the first time since embarking on my Agile adventure that I felt like I wasn’t the only one going through the challenges and difficulties I and my teams were experiencing.
- Sam Birkinshaw
Registration is Open!