Date: 9-10 September, 2013
Location: Redwood city, CA, United States of America
Regular Price: 995
Scrum Product Owner Course Summary
This intensive two-day course will prepare you to take on the Product Owner role and is taught by a Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Trainer. We’ll cover the Scrum framework but more importantly, what it means to function as the Product Owner, or Customer, for a Scrum team. You will learn about managing stakeholders, creating and grooming the Product Backlog, emerging detail with Product Backlog Items and User Stories including Acceptance Criteria and the Definition of Done.
You will participate in exercises, in-depth discussion, case studies and techniques to help illustrate practices and principles. After completing the course, you will earn the Certified Scrum Product Owner credential with the Scrum Alliance. You will also receive a two-year membership in the Scrum Alliance, an organization that provides valuable materials and resources exclusively to CSPOs.
What you will get from our Certified Scrum Product Owner Course
- Official Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) Certification from the Scrum Alliance. We GUARANTEE you pass the exam.
- 14 PDUs with the PMI towards PMP®/PgMP® and PMI-ACP℠ certifications
- Hands-on interactive curriculum from our experienced Certified Scrum Trainers (CST™)
- Fully catered breakfasts & lunches at convenient locations! FREE parking!
- We cover the cost of your exam and 2-year membership to the Scrum Alliance ($50 value)
- Unemployed? We help our Product Owners get hired!
Though each CSPO course varies depending on the instructor, all Certified Scrum Product Owner® courses focus on Scrum from a product owner's perspective. Graduates will receive the CSPO designation. All CSPO courses are taught by Trainers approved by the Scrum Alliance.