Date: 25-26 June, 2014
Location: San Francisco, CA, United States of America
Regular Price: $1275
This Certified Product Owner training class is a highly interactive learning experience designed to turbo-charge your success in Scrum. The Product Owner is a key member of the Scrum team who is responsible for the ROI of the team’s efforts by determining what the team builds. Come learn from one of today’s most experienced and sought-after Agile trainers; you will leave inspired and empowered to drive lasting improvements in the way your organization builds software.
After you complete the course, you’ll know
- All the rules, artifacts, meetings and processes for Scrum
- Why the Product Owner is such an important role, and how to be a great Product Owner
- How to write user stories that drive innovative products
- How to prioritize your backlog to create maximum ROI
- Where to look for more information and how to get your questions answered
The two day course is an extraordinary learning experience that you’ll never forget. Topics include:
- Scrum Flow
- Agile Product Owner Role
- The Product Backlog (Creation and Management)
- Writing Stories
- Planning and Estimation
- Release Planning and Metrics
- Working with the Customer
- Scrum in Large Organizations
On successful completion of the course, you’ll receive
- Scrum Product Owner Certification from the Scrum Alliance
- Payment of the ScrumAlliance.org membership dues for your first two years
- 14 PDUs from PMI (Project Management Institute). This class also satisfies 14 of the 21 training hours for the PMI/ACP certification (for the full 21 hours, consider the CollabNet PMI/ACP Prep course)
- Membership in the CollabNet Agile Community
Why take training from CollabNet?
- Re-take the course at no charge
Get twice the value - attend again for more depth or to get a different perspective
- Use your trainer as your mentor
Build a relationship with your CST and ask whatever you need to be successful in your job
- Get your Product Owner certification
After the course, CollabNet is authorized to grant you CSPO certification from the Scrum Alliance
Need more reasons? We've trained more than 14,000 Certified Scrum Masters - more than anyone. Check out some of their testimonials here.
What are you waiting for? REGISTER at the top or see more courses here.
Though each CSPO course varies depending on the instructor, all Certified Scrum Product Owner® courses focus on Scrum from a product owner's perspective. Graduates will receive the CSPO designation. All CSPO courses are taught by Certified Scrum Trainers.