Date: 17-18 July, 2013
Location: Austin, TX, United States of America
Regular Price: $1260
FAST Search: Find More Scrum Alliance Training
Certified Scrum Product Owner Training
Why Attend 3Back's Certified ScrumMaster Training?
- Grow your knowledge beyond book smarts and theory.
- Implement essential Scrum and agile skills from a Product Ownership point of view.
- Understand that Product Ownership includes project and product management, scaling, and other strategic issues.
- Receive valuable coaching and mentoring from industry leading experts.
- Participate in interactive training grounded in adult learning practices.
- Earn your Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) designation from the Scrum Alliance.
- Enjoy a two-year membership to the Scrum Alliance ($50 value).
- Acquire 14 Professional Development Units from PMI.
- Obtain comprehensive course kit including color workbook/reference guide, sprint planning cards, and job aids.
Course Goals and Objectives
- Learn the Product Owner’s job on a Scrum team including, managing the Backlog, orchestrating Sprint Planning, and leading the Sprint Review.
- Create compelling visions and actionable road maps.
- Understand how StoryoTypes are used to help groom the Backlog and provide consistent quality.
- Understand how to manage multiple projects per Team as well as projects that span multiple Teams.
- Practice Release Planning and become familiar with Release Metrics.
Why is Understanding Product Ownership Critical to Your Success?
- Scrum Product Owners, at all levels in an organization, hold a key role in delivering and developing complex products.
- Acquiring and refining strategic Product Ownership skills is critical to an organization's effective development with Scrum.
Though each CSPO course varies depending on the instructor, all Certified Scrum Product Owner® courses focus on Scrum from a product owner's perspective. Graduates will receive the CSPO designation. All CSPO courses are taught by Trainers approved by the Scrum Alliance.