Date: 19-20 November, 2013
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Regular Price: EUR
The Scrum Product Owner is the person, who takes responsibility for the business value of the project, prioritizes constantly and conveys the specifications for the solution. This practical, interactive course teaches the participants core skills to assume the responsibility of Product Owner with confidence. The theoretical material is taught using new, creative and practical exercises throughout the course. Participants will attain a new perspective and approach to project management, estimation, improving visibility and much more. The course also offers a thorough survey of the advantages the Scrum method produces, seen from a businesslike point of view.
- Overview and details of the Scrum method
- The historical and theoretical foundation for Scrum
- How to effectively lead, prioritize and analyze value
- Visibility by means of backlogs, burn-down charts etc.
- How to keep stakeholders happy
- How to work as a Product Owner using the backlog and specification
- The collaboration between the Product Owner and the rest of the organization
- Estimation, planning, risk analysis and prioritizing
Upon successful completion of this course, each participant will be enrolled as a Certified Product Owner, which includes a one-year Scrum Alliance membership, where additional Scrum Master and Product Owner material and information is available. Attendees will receive training materials and electronic copies of presentations, videos, and materials produced during the course.
Though each CSPO course varies depending on the instructor, all Certified Scrum Product Owner® courses focus on Scrum from a product owner's perspective. Graduates will receive the CSPO designation. All CSPO course are taught by Certified Scrum Trainers.