Date: 7-9 November, 2012
Location: Yekaterinburg, Russian Federation
Regular Price: 50000 rur
Attending this course will enable you to understand the product owner role in depth and learn the practices necessary to succeed as a product owner. This includes the product owner duties, the role's authority, and its interaction with the other Scrum roles and stakeholders such as customers, users, sales, marketing, and management. You will understand how product planning, product discovery and product definition work in Scrum including taking advantage of early customer feedback and emergent requirements. The course also teaches you how to turn a product vision into a successful product by forecasting the project progress, grooming the product backlog, and effectively collaborating with the ScrumMaster and team in the sprint meetings. This interactive course teaches practical techniques through instructions and hands-on exercises.
You Will Learn
- How to develop a product vision
- Ho to translate vision into project charter
- How to write a usable product backlog
- How to create good user stories
- Innovative techniques for prioritizing the product backlog
- How to predict the delivery date of a project (or the features that will be complete by a given date) using velocity
- How to manage your portfolio
- Course goal and learning objectives
- Scrum overview
- Scrum roles
- Product vision
- Managing stakeholders
- User stories and product backlog
- Sprint planning
- Release planning
- Portfolio Management
This training is given in Russian language.
Though each CSPO course varies depending on the instructor, all Certified Scrum Product Owner® courses focus on Scrum from a product owner's perspective. Graduates will receive the CSPO designation. All CSPO courses are taught by Certified Scrum Trainers.