Date: 26-28 September, 2017
Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Regular Price: 15000 HKD
Don't Wait, Register the course
Because the course is unique, it is in Purple
Hear what previous course participants say
Feedback from senior leaders
Bennett Chen - JetStar
- Covered a lot of materials in lively manner (e.g. the combination of exercise / video are still imprinted in my mind)
- Daniel's knowledge and passion in the area (not to mention your drawing skill)
- Talking about drawing, I love the way you combine all the different soft skills with the core knowledge. I personally think while they are not the core knowledge, they are essential skills for entrepreneurs.
- Excellent job done Daniel.
After 3 months
Zheng Xu - VP of GE China
Feedback from coaches
Sophia Xiang - Design Thinking Coach at SAP
- I really learned a lot from your course. During three days course, what I learned is far more beyond the content of Scrum PO course.
- With the help of learning facilitation, your dynamic activities, participants vividly understand and master both theories and hands-on tips for PO.
- As a DT (Design Coach at SAP), I learned a lot of coaching skills. I am going to apply those in my DT workshops when I am back to work.
- A lot of new concepts and ideas are quite inspiring.
Wendy Huang - HP
- I paid attention teaching styles and new ideas/concepts for agile development
- A lot of topics are quite inspiring. There was no ppt. The trainer can focus on what the audience need with constraints.
- I learned a lot about idea incubation, exploration and validation. These are new thinking tools for product managers and developers, I found it is very valuable.
Feedback from POs
Yuki Yu - Autodesk
- I learned a lot of methodologies and tips for a PO. The analysys is very deep, how to discover real needs and generate backlog.
- Combined with new concepts such as Lean Startup, I realized the importance of providing value to users as early as possible.
- Validate everything thing, to Invalidate instead of Validate. I learned a lot of new methods. I realized it is crucial to validate ideas
Gabriel He - Autodesk
- Many concepts are overwhelming even though I have been a Scrum PO for quite a while. I have a much better understanding about continuous delivery and shippable.
- Daniel's way of thinking and solving problem are inspiring to me. I feel three days is too short. I am interested in joining future activities organized by Odd-e.
Jin Zhang - Want-Want
Unique Learning Experience
Participants are from various industries and countries.
JP Morgan, Bank of American, Credit Suisse, PingAn Bank, Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, Bank of Shanghai, China Union Pay, Shanghai Security, IBM, GE Healthcare, GE Oil, SAP, Ebay, Paypal, Autodesk, English First, Ericssion, Pearson Education, HP, Oracle, Nokia, Alcatel-Lucent, DHL, JetStar, Baidu, Tecent, Dianping, Jingdong, Fuji Film, Trend Micro, Covien
China mainland, Taiwan, Hong Kong, USA, Singapore, Denmark, Finland, Thailand, Vietnam etc.
You will learn
During the course, Daniel will guide you through the process from idea to product backlog based on a real project. You will experience how to work with team to get things done. You will also learn about how to combine latest product discover and delivery ideas such as Lean Startup, Design Thinking, Impact Mapping, Pretotyping, Specification by Example with Scrum
Besides CSPO certificate, you will also gain:
- 3G+ videos, articles, papers which are inspiring
- 10+ book reference
- 1 planning poker
- 1 animate Scrum poster
- Electronic copy of course materials
- 2 years membership of Scrum Alliance
Though each CSPO course varies depending on the instructor, all Certified Scrum Product Owner® courses focus on Scrum from a product owner's perspective. Graduates will receive the CSPO designation. All CSPO courses are taught by Trainers approved by the Scrum Alliance.