Date: 19-21 February, 2014
Location: SHANGHAI, Shanghai, China
Regular Price: 8000 RMB
You are in charge of building a system, creating a new product release, or any other complex business project. Traditionally, you would hand this undertaking over to a trained project manager to run for you. You would then wait and hope for the best, since over 50% of all projects fail and those that succeed deliver products in which 65% of the functionality is rarely or never used. If a project is doomed to fail, can we know it earlier and focus on the top most valuable functionality for the customer?
Scrum provides a way for you to directly and effectively manage the project yourself. Intuitive and lightweight, the Scrum process delivers completed increments of the product at rapid, regular intervals, usually no longer than monthly.
Following successful completion of the course, each participant will be designated a Certified Scrum Product Owner. This certification includes an two-year membership in the Scrum Alliance, where additional member-only material and information are available.
You Will Learn
In this course, Daniel Teng will help you together experience the role of product owner in the process turning ideas into product backlog and collaborate with Scrum team to get those done in a real case project, applying techniques such as Lean startup, Design Thinking, User Centric Design, Impact Mapping and Pretotype, Specification by Example into product discovery and delivery, addressing crucial project success factors:
- How to find out the problems these potential customers would like to solve?
- How can we ensure that these ideas can become requirements and forming product backlog?
- How are we going to pick the highest priority items that can be quickly validated with real customer feedback?
- How and when do everyone including real customers, product owners, team get involved in the backlog activities?
- What do team and product owner do to make sure product backlog is READY for development and items can be done within two weeks?
- How to minimize assumption and maximize clarification to avoid afterward surprise before starting development?
- How to make sure the team can get something valuable delivered by the end of sprint
- How to inspect and adapt the plan when we get change and feedback
- How to predict the future reliably and plan release
- How to kick off project
- How to estimate effectively and efficiently
如何发现潜在客户的真正问题 如何确保想法转变为需求并变成产品待办事项列表的一部分 如何迅速高效地根据真实客户反馈来验证高优先级的需求 真实客户、产品负责人以及团队等所有人如何在Scrum框架下协作演进产品待办事项列表 为了保证需求能够在短时间内完成，产品负责人和团队如何以及以何种节奏去保证产品待办事项列表准备好 在着手实现之前，如何能够最大程度的澄清需求从而减少事后的“惊喜” 如何确保团队在Sprint结束时发布出有价值的功能 如何根据市场的变化以及客户的反馈调整计划 如何靠谱地作出预测并给出可靠的发布计划 如何启动一个项目 *如何迅速而高效的做出估算
What You Get
- High quality training from an industry expert
- Recognition by the Scrum Alliance as a Certified ScrumMaster after passing a short certification exam
- A one-year membership in the Scrum Alliance, a 50$USD value
- A copy of the course materials
- PMPs: You can receive 16 PDUs for this course.
Though each CSPO course varies depending on the instructor, all Certified Scrum Product Owner® courses focus on Scrum from a product owner's perspective. Graduates will receive the CSPO designation. All CSPO courses are taught by Certified Scrum Trainers.