Date: 29 November - 1 December, 2017
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Regular Price: CHF 1'875-2'975 per person
How do you know if this workshop is for you? Would you like to…
- Understand or fulfill the duties and responsibilities of the Product Owner role?
- Create products that are valued by users and customers?
- Deliver projects that are on-time and on-budget?
- Transition from a Business Analyst or Project Manager role?
- Achieve higher team performance, happier stakeholders, and more engaged staff?
This course is ideal for you if:
- Your product is not getting the traction you expect
- Your timelines shift and interruptions are frequent
- Your team is complaining about the User Stories and/or the Product Backlog
- You are not getting the quality or the performance you want from your Agile team
- You’d like work to be more fun
What this workshop is and is not
- Is a three-day interactive, face-to-face workshop about creating great products
- Is taught by Peter Stevens, an active Product Owner
- Is not a repeat of the Scrum Master class (though it may refresh you on the basics if you need it)
- Does not put you through “death by PowerPoint”
By the end of this program you will be able to:
- Validate with your customers and stakeholders that you are building the right product
- Collaborate effectively with your team through all of the events in the Scrum Flow
- Create user stories and prioritize the Product Backlog effectively
- Predict when your product will be ready
- Recognize and react when your project is challenged
- Serve as a Product Owner in your team
- Qualify for Certification as a Scrum Alliance Certified Product Owner®
Though each CSPO course varies depending on the instructor, all Certified Scrum Product Owner® courses focus on Scrum from a product owner's perspective. Graduates will receive the CSPO designation. All CSPO courses are taught by Trainers approved by the Scrum Alliance.