Date: 10-11 September, 2013
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Regular Price: $1600
Learn how to get great business results with Scrum! In this Learning Event, you will participate in a highly interactive, exercise-driven course that helps you address your real-life business problems using Scrum. After a short review of the Scrum framework, we will dive deep into the needs of businesses and how Scrum can produce incredible results: quadrupling productivity, delivering near-perfect quality, and creating an exciting work environment for staff, business people and customers!
Full details including agenda can be found at WorldMindware.com: Certified Scrum Product Owner - Toronto - September 2013.
Effective immediately (Sep. 1, 2013) all participants in our CSM and CSPO Learning Events will receive two free books! The first, is "Agile Advice" by Mishkin Berteig in pdf format. This book is a collection of the best articles from the AgileAdvice blog with additional commentary, updates, and three exclusive articles written just for the books. The second free book is your choice of one from the following list of recommended reading:
- Good to Great by Jim Collins
- Built to Last by Jim Collins
- Agile Software Development with Scrum by Ken Schwaber and Mike Beedle
- Agile Retrospectives by Esther Derby and Diana Larsen
- The Corporate Culture Survival Guide by Edgar H Schein
- Lean Software Development by Mary Poppendieck and Tom Poppendieck
- Agile Project Management with Scrum by Ken Schwaber
- The Systems Bible by John Gall
- The Mythical Man Month by Frederick P Brooks
- The Goal by Eliyahu M Goldratt and Jeff Cox
- The Wisdom of Teams by Jon R Katzenbach and Douglas K Smith
- Fearless Change by Mary Lynn Manns and Linda Rising
- The Enterprise and Scrum by Ken Schwaber
- Refactoring by Martin Fowler, et al
- Test Driven Development by Example by Kent Beck
- Working Effectively with Legacy Code by Michael Feathers
- Beyond the Culture of Contest by Michael Karlberg
At the end of a CSM or CSPO class, you will be asked for your choice of book and it will be shipped to the address of your choice.
Though each CSPO course varies depending on the instructor, all Certified Scrum Product Owner® courses focus on Scrum from a product owner's perspective. Graduates will receive the CSPO designation. All CSPO courses are taught by Certified Scrum Trainers.