Date: 6-7 June, 2018
Location: Vienna, Austria
Regular Price: € 1.100,- exkl. MwSt.
Early Price: € 990,- expires 6 May, 2018
Product ownership is much more than user stories and prioritizing the work. It’s about leading the product to create delighted customers and find business success. It’s an exploration, an ongoing search and discovery, and leadership in change. Scrum and Agile can give you effective means to translate your understanding of the changing environment into effective actions.
In this course, you will gain insights into the big and the small. In the big, we will explore questions like:
- Why to use Agile? When is Scrum the right approach? When should we use some other approach? Can I combine different approaches?
- What am I expected of in the Product Owner role? How do I interact with the Development Team and the ScrumMaster, or with the stakeholders?
- How do I plan for future? What kind of commitments are safe to make? How do those commitments affect the work we do?
In the small, we will look at things like:
- How can I effectively describe the things / features my clients and users want? How much detail is useful, and when?
- How can I get the Development Team’s feedback on risks, opportunities, effort and consequences of planned work?
- What techniques can I use to elicit needs and value information from my stakeholders? How do I keep them informed of product progress?
Be agile - Certified Scrum Master & Certified Scrum Product Owner Package 02.-05.05.2017 - book now and get the special price of 1.800, - / person (excl. VAT.), plus Early Bird Reduction 10%
The profile of your trainers:
DI Dr. Wolfgang Richter , CEO JIPP.IT, is about 20 years working in the IT sector acting in different roles. It started his career in the 3rd level support. Later he became Head of Department and Head Engineer. He has worked in numerous projects as a Project Manager, Program Manager, Scrum Master, Product Owner, Requirements Engineer and Software Engineer. His career has taken him from Europe to the USA, Australia and then back to Europe. Today he is the CEO of JIPP.IT GmbH in Austria, where in addition to his work he is still an Agile Coach and Trainer in use. He is the host of the Scrum User Group Graz and in numerous other bodies. He knows the traditional and agile world of project management, holds several certificates, has written a dissertation on this subject and is engaged in the development of agile methods. His academic background includes the topics of project management, computer science, business administration and psychology.
Zuzana “Zuzi” Šochová
is an independent Agile coach and trainer and a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) with more than fifteen years of experience in the IT industry. She started with agile and Scrum back in 2005, when she was implementing agile methods in the USA. From that time, she has been credited with agile transformation and implementation for many companies and teams around the world. By creating and sustaining agile leadership, Zuzi believes the worlds of work and life can be made happier and more successful.
Though each CSPO course varies depending on the instructor, all Certified Scrum Product Owner® courses focus on Scrum from a product owner's perspective. Graduates will receive the CSPO designation. All CSPO courses are taught by Trainers approved by the Scrum Alliance.