Date: 28-29 August, 2017
Location: Alpharetta, GA, United States of America
Regular Price: 1295
Early Price: 1145 expires 14 August, 2017
The ScrumMaster Certification is a 2-day course introducing the concepts of agile project leadership using the Scrum methodology. Successful participants will become Certified ScrumMasters, a first step in the journey towards this more adaptive form of project leadership.
Receive your ScrumMaster Certification (CSM) from one of the most experienced Scrum trainers in the US.
I felt lucky to attend a class from such a skilled, knowledgeable instructor.
Your Instructor: Lowell Lindstrom: Founder, Oobeya Group
No other Agile or Scrum instructor can match Lowell’s credentials:
- 30+ years software development industry experience
- Launched XP Immersion, the industry’s first agile training course, in 1999
- Authored the industry’s first agile business course in 2000
- Created the industry’s first Agile Transformation service offering in 2000
- Organized XP Universe, the first Agile conference in the US, in 2001
- Co-Author of the Declaration of Interdependence and co-founder of the Agile Leadership Network in 2005
- Certified Scrum Trainer (certified by Ken Schwaber) since 2005
- Managing Director of the Scrum Alliance in 2009-10
- Services Executive for VersionOne (leading agile platform) 2013-2016
Oobeya Group Alumini: Lowell’s students have gone on the become successful leaders in the Agile community and of their companies, including:
- Co-founder of Scaled Agile, Inc.
- Formulator of OpenSpace Agility
- Co-Founder of the Agile Marketing Association
- Hundreds of successful agile coaches
- CTO’s and other executives of successful agile companies
All CSM courses are taught by Trainers approved by the Scrum Alliance. Taking a CSM course, passing the CSM test, and accepting the license agreement designates you as a Certified ScrumMaster, which indicates that you have been introduced to and understand the basic concepts you need to perform as a ScrumMaster or team member on a Scrum team. This course also satisfies two elements of the CSD track: Scrum Introduction and Elective.