Date: 24-25 March, 2009
Location: Fairfax, VA, United States of America
Regular Price: $1295
The training is focused on preparing Scrum Masters and Change Agents
for the role they will play in the successful adoption of Scrum in the
organization. This training is based on my experience and best
practices in the implementations I've been involved with. Students
learn the basics of Scrum, how to get it started, and keeping it going
in their organizations.
Students will learn through interactive exercises where they will
use the same techniques that are needed when they start their projects.
My goal is to change the fundamental way people think about the
projects and how to manage them.
Bring and open mind and your questions/doubts/issues, we will address them!
PMPs can earn 16 PDUs for this course.
13-14 Jan 2009
4100 Monument Corner Dr.
Fairfax, VA 22030
The course will cover the following topics:
• Historical Background of Agile
• Overview of Scrum
• Scrum Roles and Responsibilities
• Benefits and Challenges in using Scrum
• Agile adoption patterns for large organizations
• Agile Project Management
• Agile Estimation and Planning
• Advanced Scrum Techniques
• Role of the Scrum Master
• Organizational Dynamics of Scrum Adoption
• Building successful teams for Scrum
This course is intended for
- People who will be Scrum Masters on a Scrum project
- Change Agents
- Process Owners
- Anyone involved in helping the organization adopt Scrum
All CSM courses are taught by Trainers approved by the Scrum Alliance. Taking a CSM course, passing the CSM test, and accepting the license agreement designates you as a Certified ScrumMaster, which indicates that you have been introduced to and understand the basic concepts you need to perform as a ScrumMaster or team member on a Scrum team. This course also satisfies two elements of the CSD track: Scrum Introduction and Elective.