Date: 8-9 September, 2012
Location: Arlington, VA, United States of America
Regular Price: 1195
Many organizations are adopting Agile approaches to improve their software development capability, following the lead of the path-finding Internet era companies who have shown the way to rapid innovation and dominance in their market spaces. This 2-day course provides a great foundation for anyone adopting Scrum, the most popular Agile framework.
None, though it is recommended that candidates have some exposure to software development or project management prior to the course.
Continuing Education Credits:
Students who are PMP® certified will earn 15 PDUs for completing the Certified Scrum Master course.
- Understand the Agile principles and ethos at the heart of Scrum
- Learn the mechanics of Scrum: roles, artifacts and process
- Self-organizing teams and how they work
- Backlogs and how to use them
- Supporting practices
- Potentially shippable code and delivering in vertical increments
- Real control through empirical feedback
- Scaling Scrum without breaking it
- Industry recognized accreditation and foundation on which to build
All CSM courses are taught by Trainers approved by the Scrum Alliance. Taking a CSM course, passing the CSM test, and accepting the license agreement designates you as a Certified ScrumMaster, which indicates that you have been introduced to and understand the basic concepts you need to perform as a ScrumMaster or team member on a Scrum team. This course also satisfies two elements of the CSD track: Scrum Introduction and Elective.