Date: 16-18 August, 2011
Location: Dallas, TX, United States
Regular Price: $1295
Prepare your scrum team for the realities of working in a highly collaborative and effective software development environment and earn the Scrum Master Certificate from Scrum Alliance.
- Learn the scrum process and the important role of scrum master
- How to be an effective scrum master
- How to build and lead a scrum team
- How to conduct effective planning, demo and retrospective meeting
- How to create and use information radiators
- How to build a self-organizing team
ScrumMaster training provides an applied understanding of the Scrum process and helps participants begin to develop the tools, insights, and skills required to apply Scrum on their projects and across their organizations
All CSM courses are taught by Trainers approved by the Scrum Alliance. Taking a CSM course, passing the CSM test, and accepting the license agreement designates you as a Certified ScrumMaster, which indicates that you have been introduced to and understand the basic concepts you need to perform as a ScrumMaster or team member on a Scrum team. This course also satisfies two elements of the CSD track: Scrum Introduction and Elective.