Date: 12-13 November, 2014
Location: Austin, TX, United States of America
Regular Price: $1300 per person
Taught by David Hawks who is Texas-based. As one of the few Certified Scrum Trainers who is also a Certified Scrum Coach, David brings more hands-on expertise to the classroom.
Through a combination of immersive team-based learning, exercises, and real-world case studies, you will:
- Learn the Responsibilities and Authority of the Scrum Roles (ScrumMaster, Product Owner and Team)
- Prepare to pass the CSM Exam (We have a 99% pass rate on the exam!)
- Understand the Impact of Scrum on Traditional Roles
- Learn how to Facilitate all Scrum Ceremonies with Confidence (Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Retrospective and Review)
- Know how to create and employ the Scrum Artifiacts (Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, Burndown Charts)
- Understand the Importance of the Product Increment and the Definition of Done
- Learn how to grow high-performing teams that are having fun
- Realize how to facilitate cultural change as a ScrumMaster within your organization
BONUS: CSM Exam Prep
Included in the training is a practice test that helps you prepare for the exam. We have a 99.9% pass rate for the CSM. The practice test is part of the course and answers are explained.
Through hands-on group exercises we will keep you engaged
and having Fun!
ScrumMaster training provides an applied understanding of the Scrum process and helps participants begin to develop the tools, insights, and skills required to apply Scrum on their projects and across their organizations.
All CSM courses are taught by Trainers approved by the Scrum Alliance. Taking a CSM course, passing the CSM test, and accepting the license agreement designates you as a Certified ScrumMaster, which indicates that you have been introduced to and understand the basic concepts you need to perform as a ScrumMaster or team member on a Scrum team. This course also satisfies two elements of the CSD track: Scrum Introduction and Elective.