Date: 25-26 June, 2014
Location: Amherst, NY, United States
Regular Price: $1,250.00
To earn your CSM certificate from the Scrum Alliance, you must take a CSM course from a Certified Scrum Trainer and demonstrate your knowledge through an online CSM test. This 2-day training program will fufill the training requirements and help prepare you for the online test. It is taught by a Certified Scrum Trainer® from Agile42. Participants will receive the Certified ScrumMaster credential from the Scrum Alliance upon completion of the course and passing an online exam as required by the Scrum Alliance.
Intense 2-day introduction to agile and the Scrum framework. This highly interactive introduction to the principles and practices of agile/ Scrum is built around a Scrum Lego City simulation, spread over the two days. The simulation provides vivid and memorable experiences that tightly mirror those that new teams experience when adopting Scrum in real life.
• Understand the principles underlying agile methodologies and how to apply them in a team context
• Connect agile principles to the core lean disciplines and understand how to apply lean and agile principles to software/product development
• Learn about the trends driving agile adoption and the benefits of an iterative and incremental approach
• Gain a common vocabulary and understanding of the Scrum framework
• Understand the roles and responsibilities of the ScrumMaster, Product Owner and Development Team
• Experience iterative & incremental development through a Scrum Lego City simulation
• Learn through doing, applying the agile/Scrum principles and practices to build a real product
• Work together on an agile team, using the iterative process to rapidly learn and change how the team works
PMI Buffalo is partnering with Agile42 a leading Agile consultancy with a worldwide base of clients and locations to deliver this certification training by their team of Certified Scrum Trainers. Additional details on the class are available on the following document ... CSM Training.
All CSM courses are taught by Trainers approved by the Scrum Alliance. Taking a CSM course, passing the CSM test, and accepting the license agreement designates you as a Certified ScrumMaster, which indicates that you have been introduced to and understand the basic concepts you need to perform as a ScrumMaster or team member on a Scrum team. This course also satisfies two elements of the CSD track: Scrum Introduction and Elective.