• Describe how the Scrum Framework is
based on empirical process and Lean,
and how Scrum relates to the values and
principles of the Agile Manifesto.
• Identify the three Scrum roles and their
responsibilities and describe why these
roles form the Scrum Team; explore
impact on other roles.
• Understand how the ScrumMaster
protects, guides, and serves the team
while also acting as a change agent.
• Identify and know how to effectively
facilitate Scrum ceremonies: Sprint
Planning, Daily Scrum, and Sprint Demo/
Review/Retrospective, Release Planning.
• Identify and understand the value of
Scrum Artifacts: Product Backlog,
Product Increment and Definition of Done,
Sprint Backlog, Burndown Charts.
• Interpret Burndown Charts and use them
to inspect and adapt releases and sprints.