Date: 2-3 November, 2010
Location: Burlingame, CA, United States of America
Regular Price: 1500
This two-day course provides the fundamental principles of Scrum through hands-on experience and interactive project simulation. During the course, attendees will learn why such a seemingly simple process as Scrum can have such profound effects on an organization.
Attendees learn to apply practical, project-proven practices that have worked for numerous video game projects
- The essentials of getting a project off on the right foot
- How to build a product backlog and plan releases
- How to help both new and experienced teams be more successful
- How to successfully scale Scrum to large, multi-continent projects with team sizes in the hundreds
- How to help producers, artists, designers and programmers work together effectively
- How to work with publishers and others outside the team who may not be familiar with Scrum
- Tips and tricks from an instructor with 15 years of game development experience, 7 years of experience applying Scrum to game development author of the book Agile Game Development with Scrum.
All CSM courses are taught by Trainers approved by the Scrum Alliance. Taking a CSM course, passing the CSM test, and accepting the license agreement designates you as a Certified ScrumMaster, which indicates that you have been introduced to and understand the basic concepts you need to perform as a ScrumMaster or team member on a Scrum team. This course also satisfies two elements of the CSD track: Scrum Introduction and Elective.