Date: 17-18 November, 2012
Location: Phoenix, AZ, United States of America
Regular Price: $1147
Certified ScrumMaster Workshop
Practical, Hands-on Training for ScrumMaster
This course gives the participants actual hands on experience with the basic practices of Scrum with a solid introduction to the principles that frame the practices of a successful agile team. The course is focused on the skills and attributes of a successful ScrumMaster.
The Scrum Immersion Exercise
The participants will get experience through a large Scrum simulation where they will practice and observe the role of ScrumMaster and the other major Scrum Roles. Teams will work together on a project to produce a product that will be presented to the stakeholders near the end of the course.
· Why an organization might choose to adopt Scrum
· The fundamentals of Scrum
· The important aspects of Agile Analysis and Planning
· The role of ScrumMaster in all the meetings, processes and decisions of Scrum
· The Responsibilities of the Scrum Product Owner to the business and the team
· Practical, skill and experience building practice in running Scrum
· Instruction and practice to develop your skills as a ScrumMaster in dealing with people
· Discussion and practice in dealing with organizational challenges
All CSM courses are taught by Trainers approved by the Scrum Alliance. Taking a CSM course, passing the CSM test, and accepting the license agreement designates you as a Certified ScrumMaster, which indicates that you have been introduced to and understand the basic concepts you need to perform as a ScrumMaster or team member on a Scrum team. This course also satisfies two elements of the CSD track: Scrum Introduction and Elective.