Date: 18-19 April, 2007
Location: Richmond, VA, United States of America
Regular Price: USD $1250.00
To teach someone how to be a ScrumMaster in their organization.
This is your opportunity to learn about Scrum –- in the real world -– from one of the top industry experts. Come prepared to challenge old beliefs and be open to new ways of thinking about how you approach work in the future.
At the successful completion of the workshop, you will be certified as a ScrumMaster and have an understanding of how the various roles and responsibilities can be applied in the real world to your current and future projects. You will receive a PDF version of the Scrum Certification material and a one year membership to the Scrum Alliance.
- Have read one of the Scrum books
- Understand the basics of project management
- Understand requirements and requirements decomposition
- Have been on or closely involved with a project that builds or enhances a product
- Want to know more about how Scrum works, how to use it, and how to implement it in an organization
- For anyone with these skills; not just experts.
All CSM courses are taught by Trainers approved by the Scrum Alliance. Taking a CSM course, passing the CSM test, and accepting the license agreement designates you as a Certified ScrumMaster, which indicates that you have been introduced to and understand the basic concepts you need to perform as a ScrumMaster or team member on a Scrum team. This course also satisfies two elements of the CSD track: Scrum Introduction and Elective.