Date: 13-14 July, 2013
Location: London, United Kingdom
Regular Price: £950 + VAT
This Course employs practical exercises, real world case study examples and discussions to provide everything that you need to know to deliver a successful Scrum Project.
To obtain your CSM certification, after completing the course you must take the multiple choice, online Scrum Alliance test (a link to the test will be sent to you following your course). To achieve a pass you must achieve a score of at least 24 out of 35 questions asked. There will be two free attempts included in your membership and any attempt thereafter will have a charge of $25.
About your Trainer:
Peter Measey has excellent experience working in many diverse environments within both the Public and Private Sectors as a project and programme manager, consultant, facilitator, trainer and coach.
He has specialised in the Agile space since 1996 and has managed the implementation of some of the largest Agile transformations in the Public and Private sector both in the UK and internationally, including business (non IT) Agile implementations. He is a Certified ScrumMaster, Certified DSDM Atern Trainer, Certified Agile Project Management Trainer, APLN Certified Agile Practitioner, RUP/AUP, Agile Coach, Programme/Project Manager, Prince2 Practitioner, with complementary skills in PMBok, and CMMi.
Some comments from attendees about Peter's CSM / CSPO training:
- "Lots of food for thought; lively, energetic and wholly relevant."
- "Thoroughly enjoyed the course. Peter is clearly a master of his subject, plenty of real-world examples and advice."
- "Excellent course and very enjoyable. Many thanks."
- "Thank you Pete, really enjoyed the two days, feel you encouraged great interaction."
- "Enthusiasm of the trainer made it!"
- "Very much enjoyed the pragmatic approach and real world application throughout the course."
- "Well run course, the practicals were very helpful."
- "Enjoyed the course and will be recommending it to my colleagues."
- "Very fun and interactive course, Pete was excellent."
- "Very enjoyable course. Pete’s wealth of knowledge enabled him to answer all my questions."
- "Pete was very considerate and took time to do individual learning with me at breaks, was most awesome of him – thanks Pete."
- "Nicely done and expertly hosted."
- "Really great course, would definitely choose RADTAC for future courses."
- "Really appreciated how the course was tailored to our needs."
- "Excellent real world practical context given, very useful."
- "I thought Pete was an excellent trainer who was able to draw on real experience (refreshing). He explained theory and method very clearly. I would definitely recommend to other colleagues in my organisation."
- "Excellent trainer with superb understanding of Scrum and obvious experience. Very articulate and inspected and adapted to suit our needs."
I like the fact that the trainer was able to adapt the course to our needs and allow us to use real examples."
All CSM courses are taught by Trainers approved by the Scrum Alliance. Taking a CSM course, passing the CSM test, and accepting the license agreement designates you as a Certified ScrumMaster, which indicates that you have been introduced to and understand the basic concepts you need to perform as a ScrumMaster or team member on a Scrum team. This course also satisfies two elements of the CSD track: Scrum Introduction and Elective.