Date: 9-10 April, 2014
Location: London, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Regular Price: £1195
ABOUT THE COURSE
Learn about Scrum and, in particular, the servant-leadership role of the ScrumMaster role in more depth on this CSM course aimed at people already know the basics of the Scrum framework. Built upon Geoff's successful book "Scrum Mastery: From Good To Great Servant-Leadership" attendees will explore the nuances of the Scrum ceremonies and artefacts and dive deep into the skills and techniques required to become effective with Scrum.
ATTENDEES WILL BE EXPECTED TO ALREADY BE KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT
- The values and principles of agile development
- The Scrum framework; its artefacts, rules and ceremonies
- The roles and responsibilities in a Scrum team
ATTENDEES WILL LEAVE KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT
- The differences between a good ScrumMaster and a great ScrumMaster
- How to keep retrospectives engaging and effective
- How to keep daily scrum meetings engaging and effective
- How to handle difficult problems as a ScrumMaster
- Creating an environment that encourages self-organisation
There will also be time for specific questions from attendees to be covered and, after successfully completing the two day course, attendees will be put forward for the Scrum Alliance CSM exam. If you are already a Certified ScrumMaster, attending this course can alternatively give you 14 SEU's towards the Certified Scrum Professional qualification.
If you are looking for a CSM class that requires no previous experience, or uses Lego, try my CSM (intro) with Lego course
All CSM courses are taught by Trainers approved by the Scrum Alliance. Taking a CSM course, passing the CSM test, and accepting the license agreement designates you as a Certified ScrumMaster, which indicates that you have been introduced to and understand the basic concepts you need to perform as a ScrumMaster or team member on a Scrum team. This course also satisfies two elements of the CSD track: Scrum Introduction and Elective.