About your Trainer:
With 25 years Information technology experience, Peter Measey has excellent experience working in many diverse environments within both the Public and Private Sectors as a project and programme manager, consultant, facilitator, trainer and coach.
He has specialised in the Agile space since 1996 and has managed the implementation of some of the largest Agile transformations in the Public and Private sector both in the UK and internationally, including business (non IT) Agile implementations. He is a Certified ScrumMaster, Certified DSDM Atern Trainer, Certified Agile Project Management Trainer, APLN Certified Agile Practitioner, RUP/AUP, Agile Coach, Programme/Project Manager, Prince2 Practitioner, with complementary skills in PMBok, and CMMi.
Some comments from attendees about Peter’s CSM / CSPO training:
· ‘Lots of food for thought; lively, energetic and wholly relevant. Thanks!’
· ‘Thoroughly enjoyed the course. Peter is clearly a master of his subject, plenty of real-world examples and advice.
· ‘Excellent course and very enjoyable. Many thanks.’
· ‘Thank you Pete, really enjoyed the two days, feel you encouraged great interaction’
· ‘Enthusiasm of the trainer made it!’
· ‘Very much enjoyed the pragmatic approach and real world application throughout the course’
· ‘Well run course, the practicals were very helpful’
· ‘Enjoyed the course and will be recommending it to my colleagues’
· ‘Very fun and interactive course, Pete was excellent’
· ‘Very enjoyable course’
· ‘Pete’s wealth of knowledge enabled him to answer all my questions’
· ‘Pete was very considerate and took time to do individual learning with me at breaks, was most awesome of him – thanks Pete’
· ‘Nicely done and expertly hosted’
· ‘Really great course, would definitely choose RADTAC for future courses’
· ‘Really appreciated how the course was tailored to our needs’
· ‘Excellent real world practical context given, very useful’
· ‘I thought Pete was an excellent trainer who was able to draw on real experience (refreshing). He explained theory and method very clearly. I would definitely recommend to other colleagues in my organisation’
· ‘Excellent trainer with superb understanding of Scrum and obvious experience. Very articulate and inspected and adapted to suit our needs’
· ‘I like the fact that the trainer was able to adapt the course to our needs and allow us to use real examples’
Participants who complete the two-day course will be required, within 90 days of the course date, to take an on-line, 36 question, multiple choice exam. Upon successful completion of the exam, you will receive official designation as a Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) by the Scrum Alliance, along with a two-year membership of the Scrum Alliance. This is the first step on the road to Certified Scrum Practitioner (CSP) and further Scrum education. Your membership includes additional access to Certified ScrumMaster material and information on the Scrum Alliance website. Exam objectives, exam administration and retake policy information is available on the Scrum Alliance website under the FAQ section.
This Course employs practical exercises, real world case study examples and discussions to provide everything that you need to know to deliver a successful Scrum Project.
Participants who complete the course successfully will be designated Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), and this is the first step to becoming a Certified Scrum Practitioner (CSP). This Certification includes a two-year membership of the Scrum Alliance.