Date: 20-21 August, 2013
Location: Oslo, Norway
Regular Price: NOK 13,900
This hands-on, interactive two-day course will teach you how to assume the responsibility of Scrum Master with confidence. The theoretical material is taught using new, creative and practical exercises throughout the course. Participants will attain a new perspective and approach to project management, estimation, improving visibility and much more. The course also offers a thorough survey of the advantages the Scrum method compared to traditional project management in projects, where one has to deal with uncertainties.
- Overview and details of the Scrum method
- The historical and theoretical foundation for Scrum
- How to be an effective Scrum Master leading the process
- How to work with the backlogs and burn-down charts to improve visibility
- How to coach the Team and the Product Owner in the Scrum way
- How to start the organization on the path of "constant improvement"
- Agile planning, estimation and retrospectives
Upon successful completion of this course, each participant will be enrolled as a Certified Scrum Master, which includes a one-year Scrum Alliance membership, where additional Scrum Master and Product Owner material and information is available. Attendees will be required to take an on-line multiple choice test after the training course to be approved as Certified Scrum Masters. Attendees will receive training materials and electronic copies of presentations, videos, and materials produced during the course.
All CSM courses are taught by Trainers approved by the Scrum Alliance. Taking a CSM course, passing the CSM test, and accepting the license agreement designates you as a Certified ScrumMaster, which indicates that you have been introduced to and understand the basic concepts you need to perform as a ScrumMaster or team member on a Scrum team. This course also satisfies two elements of the CSD track: Scrum Introduction and Elective.