Date: 10-12 March, 2010
Location: UAO Bangsar South Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Regular Price: 2880 RM
Click here for the registration form and additional details.
This workshop provides instructions on the key areas necessary to take on the role of Leading or Participating in Agile project management team. The session will cover the Scrum framework defined by Scrum Alliance and other best practices in terms of implementing and working with Agile. The material will be presented through lecture, group discussion of case studies and group exercises. This workshop will cover materials necessary to pass the Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Master (CSM) exam in Day 3.
By means of mini-lectures, group discussions, case
studies, and group exercises, you will:
- Understand the dynamic of the Agile methodology, internalize the tools used in Scrum;
- Reflect on your company own methodolgy - and discover how to implement Scrum in your organization;
- Improve your project management skill, understand how to lead Scrum teams;
- Meet the requirements for Certified Scrum Master exam
- Gain 21 PMI’s PDU
- Obtain your Certified Scrum Master from Scrum Alliance in Day 3
All CSM courses are taught by Trainers approved by the Scrum Alliance. Taking a CSM course, passing the CSM test, and accepting the license agreement designates you as a Certified ScrumMaster, which indicates that you have been introduced to and understand the basic concepts you need to perform as a ScrumMaster or team member on a Scrum team. This course also satisfies two elements of the CSD track: Scrum Introduction and Elective.