Date: 18-19 February, 2009
Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
Regular Price: 4500 NIS
Learn the essentials of working as a ScrumMaster or Scrum team member in this course. While the Scrum Alliance provides a list of core concepts that must be covered in the class, each instructor creates his or her own material, allowing courses to differ based on the strengths, interests, and experiences of the instructor.
(×”×§×•×¨×¡ ×™× ×ª×Ÿ ×‘×¢×‘×¨×™×ª ×ª×•×š ×“×’×© ×¢×œ ×”× ×™×¡×™×•×Ÿ ×”× ×¨×›×© ×©×œ×™ ×¢× ×—×‘×¨×•×ª ×™×©×¨××œ×™×•×ª ×‘×”×˜×ž×¢×ª ×¡×§×¨××)
This is an interactive course (workshop) with a LOT of exercises presented during the sessions. The goal of this course is not only to cover the topics, but also to change your mindset and give you a good feeling for Scrum's enormous benefits.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will have gained a basic knowledge and understanding of Scrum and the way it can be applied in YOUR world (future projects). In addition, you will be certified as a Scrum Master.
As a bonus, you will receive a one year membership to the Scrum Alliance as a Scrum Master.
By the end of the course you will be…:
• …getting the SCRUM spark
• …speaking SCRUMish
• … able to have fun at your workplace as well as understand the importance of it
• …learning unique planning techniques
• …forgetting your fear of change
• …achieving more in your future projects
• …losing interest in Command & Control
• ...gaining full visibility in your future projects
• …frequently called on to help others
• …thinking “It is so obvious, why didn’t I think of it before?”
• …going home with a big smile…:-)
For further information please click here
All CSM courses are taught by Certified Scrum Trainers. Taking a CSM course, passing the CSM test, and accepting the license agreement designates you as a Certified ScrumMaster, which indicates that you have been introduced to and understand the basic concepts you need to perform as a ScrumMaster or team member on a Scrum team. This course also satisfies two elements of the CSD track: Scrum Introduction and Elective.